(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Santa Ana Councilman/Businessowner
- U.S. Air Force Veteran
- Former Law Enforcement Officer
- BA in Business Cal State Fullerton
- MA in Leadership Chapman University
- Founder/Director Santa Ana Business Bank
- Member Board of Governors, Bowers Museum
Arturo "Art" Pedroza, MBA
- Crime prevention and youth programs
- Raise test scores in Santa Ana
- Revitalization of the city in partnership with the neighborhood associations
- Occupation: Teacher/Safety Director
- MBA, Keller Graduate University of Management
- B.S., Business Admin., Univ. of Phoenix
- Past Santa Ana Redevelopment & Housing Commissioner
- Past Santa Ana Library Board Commissioner
- Teacher, Cerritos College
- Editor, Orange Juice Blog, http://www.orangejuiceblog.com
- Hire more police for faster response and to stop graffiti
- Open more local libraries and new parks and fields
- Balance the city budget, which currently has a $28 million deficit
Ana Rebecca "Becky" Valencia-Verdin
- Occupation: Orange Unified School District Board of Education Member
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- U.C.S.D., La Jolla, CA., B.A Political Science, M.A. ip Consultant, Business owner, Senior Health Education and Services, Non-Profit Org. Founder
- Consultant: Health Services Organizations and Systems, Organizational Development
- Consultant: Public Health Program Evaluation, Research, Outreach, Educator, Grant Writer
- Former Program Director: County of Orange Cancer Detection Partnership/State of CA Every Woman Counts Program
- Former Chief Consultant: County of L.A Office of Women's Health Cervical Cancer Prevention and Education Initiative-
- Former Teacher: Los Angeles Unified School District: Special Education
- Improve Public Safety via a well strategized population specific outreach to promote change in behavior ...
- Education: To help Santa Ana Schools attain better ranking with proven results-higher "Test Scores"
- To make Santa Ana a "Benchmark Metropolis" and Orange County's Business Center- The Place to where Big Business Bids High to Relocate To...
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.