Results as of Dec 2 4:55pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (57/57)
(41 Total Write-In Votes 0.44%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Patricia "Patti" Jauregui-Darland
- Occupation: Registered Nurse
- MCDH Planning Committee Member
- Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council, President
- Area Agency on Aging Councils of California (TACC), Director
- Orange County Homecare Council, President
- California Association of Health Services at Home (CAHSAH), Board Director
- Business & Professional Women, Committe Chair
- Financial viability through strong fiscal responsibility and financial planning
- Promotion of strong Community Partnerships
- Quality care and services with a focus on patient safety
- Occupation: Orthopedic Surgeon
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The Mendocino Beacon
Fort Bragg Advocate-News
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:34 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.