Results as of Dec 2 4:55pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (40/40)
(19 Total Write-In Votes 0.31%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Ukiah City Councilmember
- Ukiah City Councilmember since 2004
- Mendocino County Planning Commission 1997-2004; City of Ukiah Planning Commission 1996-97;
- Homeless Services Planning Group 2004-present; Buddy Eller Center Shelter Advisory Committee 2004-present;
- Ukiah Senior Center Board of Directors 2007-present; Ukiah Valley Cultural and Recreation Center Board of Directors 2006-present;
- Current employment: self-employed property manager; previous: housepainter,landscaper/gardener, community college instructor;
- Education: Graduated Ukiah High School and Chico State University;
Estelle Palley Clifton
- City/County cooperation and regional planning are essential to protecting our small town character and quality of life and providing jobs and housing.
- The County Budget is threatened by long term debt and unfunded liabilities. I will insist on strict oversight and accountability.
- We must improve local business development and rebuild our resource based economy.
- Occupation: Registered Forest Professional
- Balancing the County Budget, reducing our debt, and management of the retirement funds
- Economic development planning
- Preservation and promotion of our local agriculture and industrial producers
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- County Web Site
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:34 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.