(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Carre (Ganter) Brown
- Occupation: Executive Administrator, Mendocino County Farm Bureau
- California Woman of the Year - Second Senatorial District, 2007
- Honoree of the First Integrity Award, Mendocino Winegrowers Alliance
- Woman of Achievement Award, Ukiah Business and Professional Women
- Director, California Land Stewardship Council
- Potter Valley Community Unified School District Trustee
- Potter Valley Community Health Center + Board of Directors
- County finances and a yearly budget that deliver essential services without deficits
- Sustainable, balanced land use with adequate infrastructure
- Build robust business communities that will provide well-paying, private sector jobs
- Occupation: First District Supervisor
- BS, Agricultural Business
- Minor, Business Administration
- Sixth-Generation Family Potter Valley Cattle and Timber Operation
- Neighborhoods Safe From Crime and Illicit Drugs
- Abundant and Affordable Water Supply
- Sustainable Economy and Job Creation
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- County Web Site
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.