Results as of Nov 28 5:11pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (189/189)|
0.0% Voter Turnout (13 Total/119112)
Includes 5/5 Precincts in Ventura County
as of December 1 4:37pm
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(67.05%) in Los Angeles County
(92.31%) in Ventura County
Gary J. Lysik
- Occupation: Water System Manager
(21.31%) in Los Angeles County
(7.69%) in Ventura County
- Occupation: Chief Financial Officer - City of Calabasas
- Doctorate Degree - Pepperdine University
- 25 Years Financial Management Experience
- CFO of the Year, San Fernando Valley Business Journal
- Risk Manager - Emergency Preparedness
- Member, Phi Beta Kappa - Honor Society
- Edward L. Masry Award for "Integrity in Community Service"
David V. Clark
- Increasing Water Rates
- Emergency Planning
- Water Quality and Availability
(11.64%) in Los Angeles County
(0.00%) in Ventura County
- Occupation: Senior Account Representative
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Castaic Lake Water Agency
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:34 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.