(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Michael V. Jesic
- Occupation: Criminal Gang Prosecutor
- Hardcore Gang Division Prosecutor for 6 1/2 Years
- Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney 12 years
- Winner of June Primary with 43% of the vote
- Justice for Homicide Victims Outstanding Prosecutor Award 2005
- Rated "Well Qualified" by the L.A. County Bar Association
- Deputy District Attorney of the Month, Sept 2006
Rocky L. Crabb
- To make sure that everyone who comes to court feels confident that they recieved justice.
- To treat everyone who comes into court with fairness and compassion.
- To protect our community from violent criminals, so that our families can feel safe.
- Occupation: Superior Court Commissioner
- Elected by the Superior Court Judges in 2005 to the position of Superior Court Commissioner. Many apply to become Commissioners, but few are chosen,
- Rated "WELL QUALIFIED" by the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- 25 years broad experience in civil, consumer law, and complex business litigation
- 10 years criminal experience handling both felonies and misdemeanors
- Graduate of Loyola Law School, 1980
- Put myself through college working as a steel worker at Kaiser Steel Fontana
- To continue as I have, to serve and protect the Citizens of Los Angeles County.
- Providing "Justice for All", to those who come to Court, without favoritism or advantage to special interests.
- Recognizing that "Justice Delayed is Justice Denied", and continuing to assure that our Courts run fairly, efficiently and with due process.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Los Angeles County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Sentencing, and Media coverage.
- Superior Court of California,
County of Los Angeles
One-Minute Introductory Statements
Interviews with all ten Judicial Candidates scheduled for webcast or broadcast
News and Analysis
- Channel LA36
(expect to see about 1-1/2 minutes of announcements while program loads)
- Torrance Channel 28
October 15 - 28, 8:00 pm
October 29 - November 3, 7:00 pm
L.A. County Bar Association
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.