(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Criminal Gang Prosecutor/Deputy District Attorney
- Tried Over 100 Felony Trials
- Prosecuted Over 30 Murder and Conspiracy to Commit Murder Cases, including Death Penalty Cases
- Graduate of the University of San Diego, School of Law
- Deputy District Attorney since 1992
- Justice for Homicide Victims Award 2008
- Deputy District Attorney of the Month, May 1998
Lori-Ann C. Jones
- To Protect the Rights of Victims
- To Administer Justice in a Fair and Ethical Manner
- To Protect the Public
- Occupation: LA County Superior Court Commissioner
- Deputy District Attorney, 16 years
- McGeorge School of Law, LMU undergrad
- Hardcore Gang, Family Violence Prosecutor
- Memberships: LA County Bar; CA Judges Assn.; CA Court Commissioners Assn.; Langston Bar Assn.
- To maintain the highest standards of integrity and fairness
- To treat all parties who appear before me with dignity and respect
- To make informed decisions based on California and federal law
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Los Angeles County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Sentencing, and Media coverage.
- Superior Court of California,
County of Los Angeles
One-Minute Introductory Statements
Interviews with all ten Judicial Candidates scheduled for webcast or broadcast
News and Analysis
- Channel LA36
(expect to see about 1-1/2 minutes of announcements while program loads)
- Torrance Channel 28
October 15 - 28, 8:00 pm
October 29 - November 3, 7:00 pm
L.A. County Bar Association
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.