Results as of Nov 5 12:44am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (24/24)|
60.6% Voter Turnout (8344/14725)
(11 Total Write-In Votes 0.13%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Humboldt County Coroner
- Previously served on Eureka City Council (1992-1998)
- Elected and served 10 years as County Coroner/ Public Administrator
- 38 years law enforcement experience
- Almost 40 years with Boy Scouts of America, Troop 54
- 2006 Boys and Girls Club "Mentor of the Year"
- Raised in Eureka
- Attracting living wage jobs with benefits to Eureka
- Continuation of waterfront revitalization at foot of F street
- Enhance public safety with full funding for police and fire departments
- Occupation: Retired
- Former owner of Kyoko Restaurant
- Promote the New Energy Economy: Grow Wages and Jobs.
- Preserve our Quality of Life.
- Promote Public Safety.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
The Eureka Reporter
Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 24, 2009 10:33 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.