Click on ballot measure for more detail.
- Measure E.
District School Construction and Improvement Measure
-- Gold Oak Union School District
(School Bond Authorization - 55% Approval Required)
54.61% Yes votes ......
45.39% No votes
- To acquire, construct, modernize, and improve school facilities, including improving access to computers and modern technology, replacing outdated heating, air conditioning, and plumbing systems, fixing leaky roofs, and improving handicapped access, shall Gold Oak Union School District be authorized to issue up to $8,950,000 in bonds at legal interest rates, with a citizens' oversight committee, annual audits, and provided no funds are spent on administrator salaries?
- Measure G.
Bond measure to provide for repairs, modernization and growth
-- Lake Tahoe Unified School District
(School District General Obligation Bond - 55% Approval Required)
58.54% Yes votes ......
41.46% No votes
- To improve health, safety and the quality of education at every school by repairing, updating, and constructing facilities; including furnishing equipment and technology; replacing outdated portables; electrical / plumbing / heating systems; and qualifying for $15.4 Million Dollars in state matching funds, shall Lake Tahoe Unified School District issue $64.5 Million in bonds at legal interest rate with citizen's oversight committee, annual financial audits, and funds only for school and classroom facility improvements, with no money for administrators' salaries?
- Measure H.
Parcel tax to maintain, upgrade and improve roads
-- Cameron Estates Community Services District
(Special Tax - 2/3 Approval Required)
57.31% Yes votes ......
42.69% No votes
- Shall a special tax be levied within the Cameron Estates Community Services District pursuant to Board Resolution No. 2007-04 for road improvements, upgrades, and maintenance according to the following schedule:
A. Residential property: a maximum increase of $250.00 over the current assessment of $250.00 for a total amount of $500.00 per year per residential parcel?
B. Commercial property, described as parcels 109-111-14-100, 109-111-15-100, 109-111-16-100, 109-111-17-100 and 109-111-18-100: a maximum of $1,000.00 per year?
- Measure M.
Bond Measure to finance building of classrooms, facilities and labs
-- Los Rios Community College District
(School Bond Authorization - 55%)
57.7% Yes votes ......
42.3% No votes
(58.75%) Yes / 185,252 (41.25%) No in Sacramento County
(49.11%) Yes / 28917 (50.89%) No in El Dorado County
- Shall the Los Rios Community College District be authorized to issue $475,000,000 million in bonds at the lowest available interest rates to improve student academic performance by building classrooms, facilities and labs throughout the district including for teaching green technologies; nursing and health care programs; architecture, engineering and construction management; computer sciences; early childhood development; and fire and police public safety programs at the American River, Cosumnes River, El Dorado, Folsom, and Sacramento City College campuses?
- Measure Y.
Shall the current Meas. Y be amended and extended for ten years?
-- El Dorado County
(Amendment to the 2004 El Dorado County General Plan - Majority Approval Required)
71.47% Yes votes ......
28.53% No votes
- Shall the voter-enacted Measure Y General Plan policies be extended ten years and amended to provide: (1) Traffic from major single-family residential subdivisions shall not result in, or worsen, Level of Service F (gridlock) traffic congestion; (2) No additional county roadways may operate at Level of Service F without voter approval or 4/5ths vote of County Supervisors; (3) Developer-paid traffic fees, combined with any other funding source, shall pay to build necessary road improvements?
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.