(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Moraga-Orinda Fire District Director, 2003 to date, Current President
- Acalanes Union High School District Board Member, 1987-2000, President for four terms
- Moraga Elementary School District Board Member, 1979-87, President for two terms
- Campolindo Homeowners' Association Director, 1973-80
- Moraga Education Foundation Founder, 1981
- Soda Aquatic Center Director, 2000
- Maintain high quality services in the face of fiscal limitations and impending population growth
- Collaboratively control pension and post-retirement health costs while maintaining fair and competitive compensation for our Fire District's employees
- Complete seismic retrofit work commenced by the District at Station 41 in Moraga and Station 43 in Orinda.
- Occupation: Retired Fire Captain
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.