(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Director, Pleasant Hill Recreation & Park District
- Bachelor of Arts, Human Development
- Ensuring a robust economic environment for business
- Maximizing sales tax revenue
- Adding police services
- Occupation: Pleasant Hill Councilmember
David E. Durant
- Responsible fiscal management that maintains city services and protects our $8.3M set aside for operations and emergencies.
- Continued redevelopment of select commercial properties to increase our sales tax revenues, allowing for maintenance, improvements & balanced budgets.
- To continue to be an available representative who listens and helps to make our city government more accessible.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Pleasant Hill City Councilmember (1999-Pres.); Planning Commissioner (1996 - 1999); Chair '98-'99
- 1999 Graduate - Leadership Diablo; 1999 recipient California First Amendment Coalition Shield of Courage Award
- PH Redevelopment Advisory Committee '93-'96; past chair
- Long-time Board Member of two non-profit boards (senior legal services and youth development/violence prevention)
- Past President - Sequoia Middle School Parent/Faculty Club
- Former Umpire - Pleasant Hill Baseball Association
- Promoting child safety and a responsive, service-oriented government that treats residents like customers!
- Managing growth, including protecting and enhancing neighborhoods city-wide and supporting local business
- Stronger economic developement, including promoting/improving Downtown; facilitating Crossroads Shopping Center completion and DVC Plaze redevelopment
- Occupation: Retired Police Officer
- 20 Years working for Pleasant Hill Police/ Police Officer
- 13 Years working for Pleasant Hill City Hall/ Code Enforcer
- 30 years Teaching at Alcohol Defense Program
- Teaching at Police Academy Los Medanos Juvenile Law
- Teaching also at Napa Police Adademy Juvenile Law
- New Trade School in Pleasant Hill, As not all kids are college bound
- Rear yard setbacks for flood control
- Going Green at City Hall
- Occupation: Director of Operations
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Pleasant Hill Web Site
League of Women Voters Candidate Forums
- Channel: Comcast Central
- Date: Sunday, October 26
- Time: 9:30 p.m.
- Date: Sunday, November 2
- Time: 9:30 p.m.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.