(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Mayor
- Bachelor's degree - U.C. Berkeley
- Hastings College of the Law, J.D.
- Board Member, Central Contra Costa Solid Waste Authority
- Campaign Committee, Measure Q, (Orinda Roads)
- Co-Chair, Measure E (Orinda Roads)
- Orinda City Council Member
Steven M. Glazer
- Build upon the successful Moraga Way repaving project by continuing to fix Orinda's roads.
- Work with the Chamber of Commerce to revitalize Orinda's downtown, including senior housing.
- Create a plan for walkways, trails and bikeways throughout Orinda, including Safe Routes to Schools.
- Occupation: Member, Orinda City Council
Robert "Bob" Larsen
- Maintaining an open and transparent city government
- Expanding citizen involvement in civic affairs
- Fixing our roads and storm drains
- Occupation: Physician
- Director, Center for Occupational Psychiatry
- Founding Member, Industrial Medical Council, State of CA
- Past President, California Society of Industrial Medicine & Surgery
- Clinical Professor, UCSF School of Medicine
- Masters of Public Health, UC Berkeley
- Member, Orinda Pickup Marching Band
- Improve the Business Climate while Maintaining Orinda's Charm
- Initiate Effective Disaster Preparedness
- Institute Real Solutions for Roads & Infrastructure
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City Of Orinda Web Site
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.