(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Science/Math Teacher
- B.A. Biological Sciences, Humboldt State University, 1986
- Science/Math Teacher, Fremont Unified School District, 1988-Present
- Who's Who Among America's Teachers
- Past President, Fremont Unified District Teachers Association/CTA/NEA, 2000-2005
- Redevelopment Agency Relocation Appeals Board, City of Fremont
- Fremont Unified School District Financial Advisory Committee
- Strengthen the Board of Trustees to be more responsive to the community.
- Increase the capacity of Ohlone College to be a gateway to post-secondary education.
- Develop and nurture partnerships with students, instructors, administrators, and local businesses.
- Occupation: Attorney/ Business Owner
- Bachelor of Art degree
- Doctor of Law degree
- President of Citizens for Better Community
- PR Chair of the Fremont Rotary Club
- Pro Bono Honors Award
- Community Volunteer/ Activist
- Advance Ohlone College's Standing
- Sustain Ohlone College's Academic Accreditation
- Maintain OhloneCollege 's Financial Well Being
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Fremont, Newark, Union City has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on Land Use.
Rebroadcast of televised Candidate Forum
- Every Wednesday at 10:30pm, Thursdays at 4pm and Fridays at 7:30am on Channel 29 Fremont, Channel 27 Newark.
- The League of Women Votes will sponsor a candidate forum for the candidates for the Ohlone Board on Thursday, Sept. 25 at 7:00 pm in the Child Development Center on the Main Ohlone campus.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.