(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Teacher/City Councilmember
- Vice Mayor, City of Dublin
- Dublin High School Teacher and Coach
Elizabeth "Liz" King
- Keep Dublin Green with energy efficiency, parks, trails, and open space
- Expand investments in our city's infrastructure
- Fully staff our police and fire departments to maintain public safety
- Occupation: Residential-Commercial Realtor/Loan Officer
- Residency in 1963
- Graphic Communications
- Computer Technology
- Systems Manager in Printing and Publishing Industry
- Raised 4 children in Dublin Public Schools
- Community services, safety, life necessities for our citizens, especially elderly, children and the handicap. Prepare for economic depression.
- Stop monster condo building and Stop high density growth, strains upon our schools, water, sewage, police and other services.
- Comprehensive, bilateral, “smart” and “green” planning for land use, transportation, congestion, housing, economic development
- Occupation: Restaurant Employee
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Mayoral Candidates' Forum sponsored by LWV Livermore-Amador Valley, Dublin San Ramon Women's Club and American Association of University Women
- September 18, 2008 8-9 pm
Council Chambers at 100 Civic Plaza, Dublin, CA
- Watch this forum on Comcast Channel 26 on 9/22, 9/23
and 9/24 at 6 pm
- Tri Valley Herald
- Dublin Mayoral Candidates tell how they would improve City finances
- City of Dublin
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.