(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Councilmember, District 5, City of Berkeley
- Planning Commission, former chair
- Zoning Adjustments Board, former chair
- Chair, Mayor's Taskforce on Development & the Permit Process
- 15 year boardmember, Berkeley Public Education Foundation
- UC graduate, Political Science
- former high school teacher
- Rejuvenate Berkeley's sales tax base
- Accountability from every city program and employee
- Community friendly development
- Occupation: Organization President
- Attorney, Retired
- Small Business Owner (former)
- President, King Middle School PTA and Chair, Governance Council
- Planned Parenthood Board (former)
- M3 Education Foundation, Founding Board Member
- Chair, Maybeck Road Association (former)
- Pro-active representation that invites and values community input
- Appropriately-scaled growth that respects existing neighborhoods and revitalizes our Downtown
- Real solutions to meet Berkeley's alternative transportation needs
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Berkeley Candidate Profiles
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.