This information is provided by the candidate
Please note that my entire life has been given to service to others. As a minister and a teacher and as a person, I never asked what was in it for me. I have always been interested in how I can help others. That is still the way I am wired. My goal is to continue helping others and now, hopefully, my country. All, I ask from you is to provide the help to make a stand for Faith, values, government spending accountability, protection of our rights, affordable energy alternatives, and less government in our lives.
- Married to my wife Natalie since September 2007. Stepson living with us and my daughter and grandchildren living in Las Vegas
- Born and raised in the Carondelet area of South St. Louis. I have always lived and worked in the 3rd Congressional District. Presently living in Arnold.
- Product of St. Louis Public School where I got the best public education in the world at that time. Graduated from Cleveland High School.
- Was saved and committed my life to Christ in 1959.
- Licensed to preach by the Carondelet Baptist Church in 1967.
- Attended Missouri Baptist University, Southwest Baptist University, Truman State University, and Webster University. B.A. from Missouri Baptist University, MAT Webster University. Completed an additional 45 graduate hours (equivalent of 1-1/2 Masters Degrees) from Southwest Baptist University and Truman State University.
- Ordained to the ministry 1969. Pastored my first church at age 18.
- Became a teacher in the Mehlville School District in 1980, teaching American History, government, and College American History. Wrestling coach and sponsor of Ham Radio Club. Sponsor of Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
- Professor for computers at Missouri Baptist University.
- Adjunct Professor for UMSL + College American History.
- Realtor from 1990 to the present.
- Former member of The National Educational Association (NEA) and presently a member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Member of First Baptist Church of Arnold.
- Member of the National Rifle Association and the Arnold Gun Club.
- Listed in the first edition of Who's Who in Religion, The Dictionary of International Biography, and Who's Who in American Education.