This information is provided by the candidate
QUALIFIED AND EQUIPPED
- Robin Harris worked for the Missouri Department of Conservation from 1975-1982 as a Conservation Agent providing him with experience as a state employee.
- Robin served on active duty in the U.S. Navy from 1982-1989 as a Naval Aviator. During his time in the fleet he was attached to an S-3 squadron, VS 31, where he was an Aircraft Commander, Mission Commander, maintenance check pilot and instrument check pilot.
- Robin also served in the Naval Reserves in various capacities until his retirement.
- Robin is a Captain at a major airline with over 18 years experience in the private sector.
- While working for the Missouri Conservation Department, Robin received numerous awards for outstanding performance including Law Enforcement Officer of the Year from a local civic organization.
- While on active duty in the U.S. Navy, LT Harris performed duties including Training Officer, Administration Assistant Department Head and Operations Assistant Department Head.
- During most of his time in the Naval Reserves LCDR Harris had a mobilization billet on an Admiral's staff. His duties included Civil Liaison Officer with local government officials.
- In addition to flying duties Captain Robin Harris is responsible for coordinating maintenance, dispatch and ground operations pertaining to his flights. He is currently an instructor pilot and check airman.
- Robin is on the Airline Pilots Association National Security Committee as a project team member. He is also a member of the Northwest Airlines ALPA security committee.
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Contest
August 2008 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
The League of Women Voters does not support or oppose any candidate or political party.
Created from information supplied by the candidate: June 30, 2008 22:49
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org