(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Owner, Luetkemeyer Insurance Agency
- Strengthen the economy and create jobs by balancing the budget, lowering taxes, and ending wasteful and hidden pork barrel spending.
- Reducing gas prices and dependence on foreign oil by increasing domestic production
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Physician, State Representative
- A.B., Washington U; M.D., Washington U; J.D., St. Louis U
Danielle "Danie" Moore
- Lower the cost of gas and other energy.
- Secure our borders and enforce our laws.
- Protect innocent human life.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Saint Louis has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualification and Priorities.
News and Analysis
- LWVUS Online Voter Registration Tool
- Kids Voting Missouri
- Election Online
- Project Vote Smart
Saint Louis Post Dispatch
Saint Louis Beacon
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- Local Government Links Political Party Contacts in Missouri (Registered with the Secretary of State of Missouri) http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/04contactparties.asp
- Missouri Republican Party
- Missouri Democratic Party
- Missouri Green Party
- Missouri Libertarian Party
- US Senate
- US House of Representatives
- State of Missouri
- Missouri General Assembly
- Missouri Senate
- Missouri Secretary of State
- Federal Election Commission
- Missouri Ethics Commission
- Follow the Money
- Open Secrets: Center for Responsive Politics
- Missouri Campaign Finance
- Missouri Campaign Finance by Zipcodes
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.