(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
T. R. Carr
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Educator and Mayor of Hazelwood
- Mayor of Hazelwood since 2000
- Chairman, Public Administration Dept. at SIUE
- Chairman, SSM DePaul Community Advisory Board
- North County, Inc., Board of Directors
- President (2007-2008), St. Louis County Municipal League
- Board Member, East-West Gateway Council of Govenments
- Job Growth for North County - New Employers, Quality Jobs
- Quality Schools for our Area, Strengthen State Funding for our Schools
- Keep Property Taxes Low, Reduce the Impact of Reassessment on our Tax Bill
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Saint Louis has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualification and Priorities.
- US Senate
- US House of Representatives
- State of Missouri
- Missouri General Assembly
- Missouri Senate
- Missouri Secretary of State
News and Analysis
- Federal Election Commission
- Missouri Ethics Commission
- Follow the Money
- Open Secrets: Center for Responsive Politics
- Missouri Campaign Finance
- Missouri Campaign Finance by Zipcodes
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- LWVUS Online Voter Registration Tool
- Kids Voting Missouri
- Election Online
- Project Vote Smart
- Local Government Links Political Party Contacts in Missouri (Registered with the Secretary of State of Missouri) http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/04contactparties.asp
- Missouri Republican Party
- Missouri Democratic Party
- Missouri Green Party
- Missouri Libertarian Party
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.