This information is provided by the candidate
- Founded Western Institute for Occupational Environmental Sciences
Screened and treated thousands of Bay Area shipyard and longshore workers for asbestos related disease and other toxic environmental exposures.
- Senior Consultant for the California Senate Committee on Industrial Relations
Crafted legislation on health care, workers compensation, job safety and health and employment development.
- Founded Total Health Advocacy Partners
Assisted public and private employees obtain the right health care, at the right time with the right outcome.
- Nationally syndicated consumer health columnist and hosted radio talk show on KPFA
- Served as Clinical Assistant Professor at Stanford University and UC Irvine School of Medicine
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Contest
June 2008 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
The League of Women Voters does not support or oppose any candidate or political party.
Created from information supplied by the candidate: May 22, 2008 22:57
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org