(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Congresswoman
- Born on December 21, 1947 in San Mateo, California
- Married to John Marshall Collins in 1978; mother of two.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Santa Clara School of Law, 1975.
- B.A., Political Science, Stanford University, 1970.
- K-12 public schools, Palo Alto, California.
- Elected in 1994 as the only freshman Democrat from west of the Rockies
- iraq war, reinvest funds in American competitveness, educational opportunities for all Americans
- reignite economy, restore fiscal discipline with greater participation in prosperity for all segments of America
- Combat climate change, invest in new technology for a greener environment
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 16. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.