(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John "Wolf" Wolfgram
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Retired Lt. Colonel
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Constitutional Advocate/Writer
- President-Constitutional Defender Association
- Attorney 1977-1993 (Sacramento Area)
- J.D. Degree, Southwestern University L.A. (1977)
- B.A. Degree, University of Wisconsin
- Vietnam Vet. USMC - Recon (1961-1966)
- Author, "How the Judiciary Stole the Right to Petition"; "Democratizing the Judiciary"; Work in Progress: "How Congress Sold the Constitution"
- Make "Fair Trade" fair & Reverse job drain by shifting half of payroll taxes to a consumer tax & shift remaining income taxes to corporate taxes.
- Repudiate "Sovereigh Immunity" by swearimg juries to the Constitution & establish grand juries to investigate government activity in each District.
- Establish policies of accountability under the Constitution in Congress first, then in government generally.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 4. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.