(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Technology Security Analyst
- 39 year resident of the San Fernando Valley
- 40th Assembly District Republican Nominee in 2006
- Winnetka Neighborhood Council 2004 - 2007
- WNC Public Works Committee & Public Safety Committee 2004 - 2006
- Resides with his wife in Winnetka
- Served on the 40th Assembly District Central Committee
Leonard M. "Len" Lanzi
- Creating a business friendly California for productive industries
- Balancing the state budget without borrowing from pension funds
- Supporting Proposition 98 which prevents government from taking homes or property for private uses
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Non Profit Administrator
- Fiscal Responsibility: We achieve prosperity and financial security when we control our money, not the government.
- Real Traffic Solutions: We need to renew our commitment to solutions for hassle free commuting
- Environmental Responsibility: Our environment is very important, but so is my job.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.