(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Educator/Environmental Consultant
- State Assembly(2000-2006)
- First Mayor of Agoura Hills (Mayor/Councilmember 1982-1997)
- Public Middle School Teachers - 28 years
- Scientific American - Leader in Transportation Technology
- Distinguished Fellow- UCLA School of Public Policy
- Masters Degree - Environmental Planning
- Increased investment in our schools and colleges
- Leading California to become the home of clean tech, green collar jobs, alternative fuels and renewable resources
- Health care for all Californians
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of the State Assembly
- Chair of the Assembly Committee on Utilities and Commerce
- California Taskforce for Youth and Workplace Wellness, member
- Students Against Drunk Driving, founded a local chapter
- EDUCATION Fights for our schools and students to get the funding they deserve.
- TRANSPORTATION Supports sustainable communities and creating more mass transit options for commuters.
- ENVIRONMENT 100% on his voting record from the Sierra Club.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.