(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Ralph Ellsworth Denney
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Manager
- Single Father of Two
- Grandfather of Three
- CFO/Business Manager of mid-sized company.
- Volunteer with Community Center and it's
- associated youth center. Native So. Californian.
- Committed to the future of our youth and California.
- Balance the budget by working for long term solutions, not short term fixes...
- True reform in Public Education by limiting non-educational expense... NOT BY RAISING TAXES...
- Protecting and Increasing Job Opportunities by eliminating wasteful regulations...
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Retired Physician Assistant
- Party: REPUBLICAN
- Community Volunteer
- Member of Volunteers in Politics.
- Member of the Linda Vista Civic Association
- Member of the Clairemont Republican Women's Federated
- Blue Star Mother
- EXPERIENCED LEADERSHIP - TOUGH ON CRIME - TAXFIGHTER
- As a Former medical Clinic Owner, I know SOCIALIZED MEDICINE is NOT the answer - Only a consumer based system will work
- As a former teacher, I understand we must break the monopoly of government education and establish parental control and education choice
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.