(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Michael George "Mike" Glover, Esq.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Owner/Attorney
- Graduate 1970 University of Kansas B.A. History
- Honorable Discharge U.S. Army Chaplain Assistant Fitzsimons General Hospital Denver Colorado
- Member Kansas House of Representatives 1973 to 1980
- Graduate Washburn School of Law 1979, admitted to Kansas Bar 1979, Colorado 1986, California 1987
- Assistant City Attorney/Prosecutor Lawrence Kansas 1980 to 1986
- 1998 to Present Civil Defense Attroney Specializing in Workers Compensation, Owner of Law Firm since 2001
- Restore trust and confidence to State Government by balance State Budget with a maximum 2 year 1/2 cent increase in the state sales tax
- Combine Workers Compensation and Health Care to provide quality helath care for all employees and their families and save employers money
- Elimination of waste, fraud and abuse in stete budget with privitazation of services where pratical and cost effective
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.