(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John Paul "Jack" Lindblad
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Architect/County Councilmember
- Master of Architecture, Texas A&M University
- Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Design, University of Washington
- Candidate of the Peace and Freedom Party for the 24th US Congressional Seat in 1992
- "Conflict Resolution Training-Mending Human Relations" sponsored by L.A. City Human Relations Commission, Nat'l Conference for Community and Justice
- Panorama City Urban Design Assistance Team Study for developing of a sustainable historic commercial area in cooperation with Los Angeles City Council
- Coro Southern California Neighborhood Leadership Development Program Graduate, 2003
- "Stop global warming" - Deployment of strategies and tactics to reduce and cope with global warming
- "Clean Money" - Implement public financing of elections and ban corporate contributions and lobbying.
- "100% Amnesty" - Ensure Human Dignity and fair Immigration rights for all.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.