Runoff Election 11/4/2008
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Congressional District Director
- San Diego Housing Commissioner
- Past Chairman, San Diego LGBT Community Center
- Resident Panelist, Mid City Prostitution Impact Panel
- Member, Hillcrest Clean Team
- Public Safety
- Occupation: American Red Cross Community Health Educator
- American Red Cross Liaison to San Diego Latino Community
- President, San Diego Democratic Club, 3 terms
- Elected Member, North Park Planning Committee
- Public Safety
- Occupation: Factory Mechanic
- Life member, Veteran's of Foreign Wars
- Chair, Golden Hill Recreation Council
- Member, San Diego City ParksII Committee
- Past Member, Golden Hill Planning Committee
- Past Member, Federal Safety Council
- Past Member, 32nd St. Canyon Task Force
Robert E. Lee
- It is my intention to end all closed door meetings/decisions in San Diego City Council.
- The taxpayers deserve a city that is in better condition than this one is, I will focus on infrastructure.
- Our citizens need more/better employment opportunities. I want to attract "Green" businesses to San Diego.
- Occupation: Business Manager
- B.A., Radio-TV Broadcasting
- B.A., Political Science
- Restore ethics and integrity to City Hall
- Crime prevention
- Pension and fiscal reform
- Cleaning out the corruption in our city government.
- Restoring financial investment and employment in District 3.
- Re-Establishing a strong moral standard in the District 3 City Council office.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Local News and Analysis
- San Diego City Council
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
San Diego Union Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.