(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Mayor of San Diego
- CEO, United Way, San Diego Chapter
- Chair, Red Cross, San Diego Chapter
- Police Chief, City of San Diego
- Get city finances back on track
- Make city government more efficient and accountable
- Invest in infrastructure maintenance and improvements
Floyd L. Morrow
- Stronger Leadership for San Diegans
- Establishing a New Era of Government for San Diegans
- Steve's Environmental Action Plan
- Occupation: Businessman/Manufacturer
- Business (1957) and Law (1959) Degrees Univ. of Texas
- Advanced Studies (Human Behavior) United States International University -198
- S.D. City Councilperson 1965-1978
- Former Deputy Mayor, Chair - Public Facilities 6 years
- Chairman, San Diego Democratic Central Committee (1980-81)
- Manufacturer of Affordable Homes, Chairman, Morrow-Bae World House LLC
Eric M. Bidwell
- Re-prioritize our Combined Budgets (Federal, State, City) Revenue and Expenditures. Clearly Summarized, Reform, Replace, Repair, & Restore
- Work with U.S. Conference of Mayors to re-direct IRAQ war related expenditures from the Federal Level to Local Level
- Put control of our city back into the hands of concerned San Diego citizens
- Occupation: Entrepreneur
James B. Hart
- Inspire and engage the public.
- Improve accessibility of information on city website.
- Repair and maintain our public infrastructure.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Local News and Analysis
- City of San Diego
KPBS San Diego Public Broadcasting
NBC San Diego
San Diego Union Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.