(Vote for 5)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Wallace Wayne Edgerton
- Occupation: Political Science Teacher
- Occupation: Legislative Assistant
- Menifee Valley Community Cupboard, Board Member
- Eastern Municipal Water District Advisory Committee Member
- Community Economic Development Council, Past Chairman & Treasurer
- Perris Union High School District, Measure Z Committee Chairman
- Kay Ceniceros Senior Center Advisory Committee
- Menifee Valley Incorporation Committee
Frederick Allen Twyman, III
- Improve Public Safety/ Sound Fiscal Management
- Economic Development Planning to attract jobs and businesses
- Establish a Senior Citizen Advisory Committee
- Occupation: Educator
- Mathematics Teacher
- Masters Degree in Educational Administration
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics
- School Board President
- Father of four Daughters
Scott A. Mann
- Keeping our money local
- A slow growth approach to development
- A fiscally conservative city budget
- Occupation: Risk Manager
- Retired U.S. Navy Officer
- Member, Menifee Valley Municipal Advisory Council (MAC)
- Board of Directors, Riverside Schools Insurance Authority
- Board of Directors, Riverside Schools Risk Management Authority
- State CIF Parent Advisory Committee
- MBA '06 - National University, BBA '89 - National University
John V Denver
- Enhance Public Safety
- Maintain Seniors' Quality of Life
- Improve Infrastructure & Community Appearance
- Occupation: Businessman
- Real Estate Broker
- Rental Owner
- Run city like a business, it's your money!
- Hire the right people.
- Perserve character of local areas.
Darci Dee Castillejos
- Occupation: Public Finance Officer
- Occupation: Restaurant Owner
- Chief Petty Officer, U.S. Navy Reserve
- Improve law enforcement and public safety
- Economic development for new retail/entertainment opportunities
- Community improvement plan for roads/beautification/parks
Marc A. Miller
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Occupation: Rancher / Businessman
- Bachelor Business National University 1980
- Graduate Classes also taken
- Menifee Valley Community Economic Development Council 1998-2007
- Menifee Valley Incorporation Committee (2001-2007)
- Menifee Valley Rural Center (1996-present)
- Riverside County United Communities (1998-present)
Carol A. "RED" Sullivan
- Controlled growth, (benefit the area residents & increase values)
- Faster emergency services, (police and fire), with proper lifesaving equipment
- Better Traffic Circulation, (more major arteries)
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- BS Business Administration -Redlands Univeristy
- Owned and operated 4 small businesses
- Legistative Chairman - Board of Directors Orange County Mortgage Brokers
- Rotary Member - Sun City/Menifee
- Chamber of Commerce - Sun City Menifee
- Sr. Lead Clinical Researcher
- Perserving Senior Status & Enhancing the involvement of the young families
- Bridging the gap between areas within the new city
- No new taxes to support the city
- Occupation: Businesswoman / Mother
Louis Gerald Mazei
- Occupation: Businessman / Rancher
- Occupation: Planning Technician III
- Received Bachelor of Science in Social Science from Northern Arizona University
- Took graduate level courses in Urban Planning at the University of Arizona
- Worked 30 years for other employers as a land use planner, an economic planner and a grants writer
- Married for twenty years
- Lived with my wife and teenage son in Sun City, CA since 1990 with the exception of living in Yuma, AZ from 1994-1998
- Appointed to the Miami, Arizona Library Board and Planning and Zoning Commission
- Advocate slowing down urban sprawl through land use controls
- Support following Comprehensive Fiscal Analysis recommendation to contract city services
- Promote policies for a strong police force
- Occupation: Local Businessman
- Occupation: Retired Businessman
- Former elected County Supervisor,Washoe County, Reno, Nv.
- Elected to be Chairman of the Board
- Hospital Board Trustee
- County Fire Dept. Commissioner
- Former member County Board of Equalization
- Boy Scout Leader, Eagle Scout, 4H Club Leader
Jerry P. Stamper
- Stop annexing plans for our area by Perris, or other cities near us.
- Protect and preserve our Senior Citizen Status neighborhoods
- Improve our police & fire services without added costs.
Gerald Wayne Walker
- Occupation: Real Estate Broker
- Occupation: County Maintenance Plumber
- High School Graduate: 1980
- 4 year tech./trade school Apprentice and Journeyman Training Trust of So. Cal. pipetrades industry certification: 1985
- 10 years new construction experience(commercial and residential)
- 15 years Award winning Disneyland Resort Infrastructure Maintenance division
- Water treatment and backflow prevention certifications
- Currently County of Orange Dept. of Facilities Operations Public Works division.
Dina L. Biedermann
- Crime prevention,Public Safety, Friendly clean community. Listen to wants and needs of the community.
- Protect Senior Zoning and rent controls.No new or increased taxes
- Infrastructure development (roads, stormdrain systems, sewers etc.) Well thought out growth that respects all residents.
- Occupation: Clerk
- Inland Empire Womans Alliance Co-Chair Mitt Romney for President 2008
- Member of Riverside Local Elected Officials Association
- Member Young Republicans of Riverside County
- President Southwest Region Young Republicans
- Integrity- I pledge to be the standard bearer of ethics by conducting all business in public with complete transparency
- Repsonsible Growth- Growth is good but should not be allowed to outpace infrastructure or public safety services our city can provide
- Low taxes- High tax rates should not ever compensate for elected official's deficiencies
- Occupation: Menifee Businessman
- Ret. New York City Fire Dept. Medical Specialist
- Ret. Senior Political Action Committee Member, NYC
- Ret. Senior Union Trustee - 2 terms
- World Trade Center Survivor
- Disabled Veteran of the war in Iraq - 2003 - USNR
- Honorable Discharge USNR 2005 for injuries sustained in Iraq while attached to the 3rd Marine Air Wing
- To delay residential construction until our area re-occupies the growing amount of empty homes in our community.
- The establishment of adequate Police, Fire & EMS services with realistic response times.
- Economic growth to bring in jobs to our area so residents do not have to leave our beautiful city to look for work elsewhere.
- Occupation: Financial Anlayst
- Bachelor's degree in Economics
- Work exclusively for Government Agencies
- I am opposed to increased taxes.
- I am in favor of increased Law Enforcement.
- I look forward to a Fiscally Responsible City Council.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
- Menifee Live
- Menifee Valley Talk Radio
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.