(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Deputy District Attorney
- Bachelors Degree from California State University, Long Beach
- Law Degree from Pepperdine University
- Served the US Department of Justice, Environmental Crimes Division
- Prosecuted over 60 jury trials in Riverside County
- Won criminal convictions against murders, gang members, and sex offenders
- Worked on local Youth Accountability Team to deter troubled teens from crime
Anne M. Knighten
- Ensure that the people have faith in the integrity of the court system
- Reduce courtroom overcrowding by creating Night Court for traffic violations and other infractions
- Guarantee that crime victims voices are heard and never forgotten
- Occupation: Judicial Staff Attorney
- B.A., University of Utah, Mass Communication
- J.D., Southwestern University School of Law
- Member of the California State Bar since 1983
- Judicial Staff Attorney for the Riverside County Superior Court since 1986
- Temporary Judge since 1997
John W. Vineyard
- Resolving disputes in a fair, accessible, effective, and efficient manner
- Inspiring public trust and confidence in the judicial system
- Providing equal access to court services so that the rights of all people to justice are met
- Occupation: Lawyer
- UC Davis School of Law, JD 1989
- Northeast Louisiana University, BA 1985
- I am married, and we have two children
- I have substantial Community Involvement
- Past President, Riverside County Bar Association
- I have experience in a broad range of legal issues
- We must restore access to our Civil Courts
- Our judges must have a demonstrated investment in our community
- Judges must have broad legal experience
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.