(Vote for 4)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Secondary School Administrator
- John Kerry Delegate to the 2004 Democratic National Convention
- Master of Public Administration, Monterey Institute of International Studies
- Returned Peace Corps Volunteer
- Former Board Chair, Center for Community Advocacy, CHISPA, and Shelter Outreach Plus
- Former Legislative Director, Congressman Jim Bates, D-CA
- Work to elect local Democrats
- Raise funds for the local Democratic Party to accomplish our goals
- Continue to promote Democratic values, engage Democratic voters, and strengthen the local party
Le Vonne Stone
- Occupation: Director Nonprofit Organization
- Occupation: Environmental Health Liaison
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Business Owner, Resort Maps visitor maps of Monterey/Pacific Grove and of Carmel/Carmel Valley/Big Sur.
- Business Owner, Tower Research II
- Former Treasurer and CEO, Seaside Highlands HOA
- Former Chief Economist, Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston
- Former President, New England Economic Project
- Continue to strengthen and develop the central, organizing role of the Central Committee in Monterey County
- Continue to define and promote the grassroots goals of the Democratic Party in Monterey County
- Continue to develop and improve voter participation in Monterey County
- Occupation: Financial Services
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.