(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Environmental Consultant
- 20-year Humboldt County resident, husband, father and homeowner
- Production development consultant for small manufacturers
- Arcata Eye Citizen of the Year, 2003
- Redwood Region Audubon Society Conservation Award, 2005
- President, Humboldt Watershed Council
- Founder, Sunnybrae Arcata Neighborhood Alliance, Arcata Forest Fund and Healthy Humboldt Coalition
- Safe, healthy and walkable communities
- Protect our working forests and farmlands
- Support locally-grown businesses and manufacturers
- Occupation: Financial Advisor, Edwards Jones Investments, 10 years
- BS in Landscape Architecture from UC Davis, Emphasis on Community Development
- Associate Landscape Architect, Sherman, Greiner, Halle Architects, Landscape Architects and Planners
- Past President, Arcata Mainstreet
- Member, Humboldt County Workforce Investment Board
- Member, Arcata Economic Development Corporation Loan Committee
- Member, Arcata Chamber of Commerce
- Economic Development: "Green & Competitive" to Create Good Jobs
- Local Renewable Energy Independence to Foster Environmental Leadership
- Protecting our Rural Lifestyle and the Right to Live on Your Land
- Occupation: Arcata City Councilman
- Elected Arcata City Council 2004
- Member City of Arcata Transportation Safety Committee 1997-2004
- Spanish Teacher Pacific Union School 1993-2000
- Bilingual Spanish Teaching Credential CSULA 1992
- Millwright at Masonite Corp. Ukiah 1979-1989
- Labor leader for Teamsters Local 624 1979-1989
- A countywide bus system that runs 7 days a week and late night between principal cities/colleges.
- Implement effective ways to handle the majority of the County houseless population.
- Assist in the General Plan Update Process by listening and understanding the issues from all sides.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.