(Vote for 6)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Michael J. Sites
- Occupation: Retired Electrical Engineer
- Former Vice President of Engineering, Globalstar
- Managed multi-$100 million, world-wide development programs
- Education: Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, Stanford
- I hope to bring my organizational experience, and my enthusiasm, to the Central Committee.
Ileen J. Peterson
- More citizen involvement in the Alameda County GOP actiivities
- Smaller, more efficient, and less intrusive govenment, with reduced entitlement programs
- Focus on crime and gangs at the local level and reduced taxes at State
- Occupation: Retired Facilities Manager
- BA Stanford University
- Career Federal Employee
- Managed large federal building
- Commissioner's Citation
John W. Bartlett
Karen Kay Wind
- Increase citizen involvement in Alameda County Republican activities
- Recruit winning Republican candidates
- Work cooperatively with other Alameda County Republican and conservative organizations
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Member, Alameda County Election Advisory Committee
- Former Newark School Board trustee
- Past president, Tri-Valley Republican Women
Lois Jean Davis
- Strengthen the Republican Party
- Safeguard the integrity of the voting process
- Demand greater government accountability
- Occupation: Homemaker
- Married 47 years, 4 children, 6 grandchildren
- High School graduate, plus some college
- Worked in secretarial, and medical fields
- Politically inclined, but not a politician
- Love of God, family & country
Paul R. Reeder
- Less government, more individual responsibility
- Reducing and ending unfair taxes
- Responsible legal immigration limits, deport illegal aliens.
- Occupation: Service Plumber
- Member, John Birch Society
- Member-Golden Gate Minutemen
- Small business owner
Charles J. Bartlett
- Only endorse candidates that support less government
- Only endorse propositions and bills that are constitutional
- Strive to promote basic constitutional education to constituents
- Occupation: Electro-Mechanical Assembler
- BA History SJSU
- Eagle Scout, troop 176
- Presbyterian Communicant (OPC)
- Sierra Club Life Time member
- Golden Gate Minuteman VP & Media 2006-8
- Navy Reserves
- Implement detention and arrest of illegal aliens in County and throughout the state
- Abolish property taxes, dramatic reductions in county and state expenditures. .
- Work with local Churches, non-profit mutual aid societies, neighborhs, and families to help reduce big government; transfering many welfare services.
- Occupation: Food Service Attendent
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.