(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Council Member
- Currently a Legislative Aide, State Senate
- Former Lawndale Planning Commissioner
- BS. degree in Legal Studies
- Reserve Deputy Probation Officer
James H. Osborne
- Increasing services to Lawndale families and seniors
- Increasing Economic Development
- Improving public safety in the city
- Occupation: Park Superintendent
- Cal Sate Dominguez Hills Degree with honors
- El Camino College Degree with honors
- Lawndale City Cable Commissioner
- Lawndale Neighborhood Watch Block Captain
- Author of six books, including two on the history of Lawndale
- Chairman of the Lawndale Historical Society
Angelina M. "Angie" (Gomez) Moller
- Continue to restore the Neighborhood Watch program
- Creation of new Community Center to serve all of Lawndale's residents, especially our seniors
- Oversee the continued repair of Lawndale's streets and sidewalks
- Occupation: Math Consultant for LAUSD
- Masters Degree
- Teacher Clear Credential
- CSUDH Degree
- EL CAMINO GRADUATE
- Teacher for over 30 years
- Mentor Teacher
- Create a cooperative Parking Solution with Citizen Input
- Look into providing Senior Citizen/Youth programs and services
- Address safety and infrastructure issues such as gangs/roads
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Los Angeles County, an Inter-League Organization, and constituent Local Leagues as available in communities holding elections on April 8, 2008 has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Community Center, Public Safety, and City Election Schedule.
- City of Lawndale
- City Profile
- date: Thursday, March 27, 2008
time: 7:00-9:00 pm
place: Council Chambers at
Lawndale City Hall, 14717 Burin Ave
conducted by: LWV Beach Cities
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.