(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Attorney
- Past Chair, Piedmont Capital Improvement Projects Committee
- Member, Piedmont Centennial Committee
- Past VP Enrichment, Wildwood School Parents Club Board
- Member, League of Women Voters
- Member, Piedmont Asian American Club
- Past President, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Preserve the high level of municipal services, public safety and beauty that make Piedmont unique
- Strengthen the important partnership between the city and the school district
- Build consensus and move forward on a fiscally responsible plan for the Civic Center
- Occupation: Incumbent Council Member
- Director of Examinations, State Bar of California
- Arbitrator and Mediator with the American Arbitration Association (18 years)
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Experience and Leadership
- Occupation: Financial Services Executive
- Maintain Piedmont's Solid Financial Footing
- Improve Our Public Safety Services and Uphold Our Commitment to Excellence in Education
- Lead The Implementation Of "Green" Practices
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Piedmont has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
8 questions on Green Projects, Ann Martin Center, Volunteer experience, City Center garage, Recreation facilities, Post article, Municipal Services Tax, and Housing.
News and Analysis
- Date: Monday February 11
Time: 7:30 PM
Location: Piedmont Community Center
Sponsor: League of Women Voters of Piedmont
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.