League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2007 Election
Member Council; Village of Woodlawn Voter Information
4 Year Term.
a charter village
(Vote for 4)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Gina Ruffin Moore
- Occupation: Trainer/Author/Producer
- Bachelor's of Science, Journalism, Ohio University
- Woodlawn Planning Commission, member
- National Forum for Black Public Administrator's
- Professional Trainer, Author of "Cincinnati" (Arcadia Publishing)
- 12 years experience as a government employee
- Skilled professional with diversified experience
Willie J. Norton
- Quality of Life Issues - To improve the quality of life for citizens; in ways where we can improve our infrastructure
- Economic Development - Make it easier for current and new businesses to operate in Woodlawn
- Customer Service - Improve internal and external customer service in the community
- Occupation: Retired
- Grad of Woodward
- Grad of Cincinnati State
Brian K. Poole
John M. Turner, Jr.
JoAnn F. Jewell
- Continue with community improvement programs
- Maintain a safe and healthy community and environment
- Positive program for the youth
- Occupation: Retired-Univ. Hosp.-2000
- 1998-2000-Pres. AFSCME Local 217
- 1967 Grad-Lincoln Hgts High School
- Assist in the growth and improvements of Woodlawn
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- Village of Woodlawn Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.