League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2007 Election
Member Council; Village of Newtown Voter Information
4 Year Term.
a statutory village
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Daryl L. Zornes
- Occupation: Retired Newtown Chief of Police, March 2007
- Currently employed as a Sr. Representative with Primerica Financial Services, a Citi Company
- Attended Cincinnati State Community College
- Inducted into the National Honor Society
- Member Forest Hills School District Safety Committee
- Member Gerard Lodge #428 F&AM
- Endorsed by Fraternal Order of Police #112
- Listen to the wishes and concerns of my constituants; and act in their best interests, therefore restoring honesty and integrity to Village Government
- Explore funding avenues for the establishment of a combined community center/public safety center.
- Aggressively work in conjunction with neighboring communities to solve traffic congestion problems and actively participate in meetings concerning the
- Occupation: Housewife
- High School
- Main St. Restoration
- Newtown's inclusion in the Eastern Corridor Project
- Community orientated activities
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- Village of Newtown Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.