(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Marketing Communications Manager
- Education: BA Communications Fordham University, NYC
- Create a long range strategic plan for Mariemont's growth and stability, encompassing facilities, personnel and revenue management.
- More effective, objective communication with village residents, businesses, community groups and key local stakeholders.
- Better market Mariemont's unique assets and importance to our larger, regional community.
- Occupation: business owner
- BS Industrial Design, University of Cincinnati
- Board of Directors, Mariemont Kiwanis
- Founder and manager since 1973 of a successful aviation business
- Boy Scout Explorer Leader, Dan Beard Council
- Former teacher, Cincinnati State Community College
- Founding member of the Free Store and Free Clinic
James H. Ferguson
- Continued support of our valuable core institutions (police and fire depts, schools, MariElders, parks).
- Pursue new income sources to help keep real estate taxes at a reasonable level.
- Establish a long-term economic plan to enusure the future quality of life that is Mariemont's tradition.
- Occupation: Division President, CoActive Marketing Group
- BA with Honors from Principia College in 1988 (Political Science and Communications)
- Boarding school (high school degree) at Fettes College in Edinburgh Scotland (1979 -1985)
- President and Founding Member of Cincinnati Hills SAY Soccer
- Team Leader - Mariemont Fireworks Group
- Spring Instructional Soccer Program Coordinator, Coach, and Referee - Mariemont Rec. Soccer
- Board of Directors Member and Marketer of Flying Pig Marathon
- Develop a long-term vision and strategic plan for the Village
- Reinvigorate Village communications, morale and community passion across all Districts
- Develop a comprehensive brand proposition for the Village to attract new residents and business investment
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- Village of Mariemont Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.