League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2007 Election
Mayor; Village of Golf Manor Voter Information
4 Year Term.
a charter village
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Analytical Chemist
- B.S. Chemistry 1978 Miami University of Ohio
- Council Member for 6 years
- Chairman of the Golf Manor Planning Commission for 10 years
- Community volunteer since 1990 including running the local soccer program, member zoning appeals board, and park volunteer
- Mayor of Golf Manor for 4 years
- Golf Manor representative to the First Suburbs Consortium of Southwest Ohio
- Community reitalization
- Crime prevention, law enforcement, continue to maintain and improve fire/emergency management services
- Stabalize village finances
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.