League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2007 Election
Member Council; Village of Greenhills Voter Information
4 Year Term.
a charter village
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Kenny R. Burck
- Occupation: Retired
- Duke Energy - Human Resources Coordinator
- Bachelor of Science in Management - University of Cincinnati
- Living in Greenhills, Ohio for 39 years
L. Christine (Henderson) Visnich
- Maintain a high quality of life for all village residents
- Maintain and improve housing in al parts of the village with a viable business center
- Street safety and protection of citizens with outstanding support of our great police and fire departments
- Occupation: Consultant
- BA degree from Muskingum College
- Completing 10 years on Greenhills Village Council
- President/Owner of 6 yr. old successful Consulting business
- 30 years in professional retained Executive Search
- Ordained Presbyterian Elder
- 35 years property owner in Greenhills
Jason P. Covalcine
Jerry K. Mills
- Manage transition of Municipal Manager who will retire in early 2008
- Accelerate our re-development efforts
- Increase enforcement of ordinances impacting appearance & upkeep of housing stock and businesses
- Occupation: Semi-retired
- Associate in Science Technology - UCinti
- B.S. in Accounting - UCinti
- Sensible Redevelopment
- Beneficial Community Improvements
- More Community Involvement
- Occupation: Consultant - Property Management
- BS Business Administration - Mgmt. & Accting. - Magna cum laude
- Certified Property Management - IREM
- Certified Home & Mold Inspector
- Ohio Realtor - former
- Chairman Building & Grounds St. Bartholomew Church
- Hamilton County Bd. of County Commissioners Civic Award
- FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY
- PROMOTE VILLAGE-WIDE PROPERTY IMPROVEMENT
- ESTABLISH CITIZEN-DRIVEN MASTER PLAN
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- Village of Greenhills Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.