League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2007 Election
Member Council; Village of Glendale Voter Information
4 Year Term.
a statutory village
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired
- 37 year Procter & Gamble Engineering Manager
- Glendale resident since 1984
- Trustee & Treasurer of GHP
- Chair of Village Quiet Zone Ad Hoc Committee
- Member of Planning Ad Hoc Committee
- Three sons are Princeton HS graduates
- Careful oversight of the Landmark property development
- Retention of the Glendale volunteer Fire Department
- Maintaining Village Square as the center of the community
- Occupation: Educator
- Village of Glendale Vice Mayor
- Village of Glendale Councilwoman
- Admissions Representation for the United States Military Academy at West Point.
- Ph.D. in Educational Leadership
- Focusing on continued maintenance of superior village services with minimal taxes.
- Monitoring the commercial development of our neighboring communities and how that growth affects Glendale.
- Maintaining the familial 'village milieu' within the convenience of metropolitan Greater Cincinnati.
- Occupation: Property Management/Freelance Writer
- Master's Degree in Montessori Education from Xavier University
- Bachelor of Science in Design from the University of Cincinnati
Ephriam D. Swafford
- Clear communication and assurance that on matters of major importance the residents' needs and interests are considered before decisions are made
- Maintaining a strong base of community services provided by the Village's own departments
- Encouraging significant sources of income while maintaining the Village's historical charm and integrity
- Occupation: Attorney & Graduate Architect specializing in Historic Pres.
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Juris Doctorate
- Council should re-consider long term cost and effectiveness of re-establishing the volunteer fire department, if possible continue volunteer involv...
- Evaluate the age and health of our beautiful trees, with new ordinances requiring replacement.
- While preserving Glendale's historic fabric, allow for appropriate renovation and expansion for the 21st century.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.