League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2007 Election
Council Member; Village of Amberley; District A Voter Information
2 Year Term.
a charter village
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Charles S. "Chuck" Kamine
- Occupation: Lawyer
- B.A., cum laude, Brandeis University
- J.D., University of Denver College of Law
- Practicing Attorney for 31 years
- Mayor of Amberley Village for last 4 years
- Amberley Village Council last 10 years
- Amberley Village Planning Commission for 21 years
- Continue work to increase revenues through development of North Site and former Gibson property.
- Continue work to maintain class A reputation of community through increased maintenance code enforcement.
- Continue outreach activities with surrounding communities and region to strengthen delivery of services.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- Village of Amberley Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.