League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2007 Election
Member Council; Village of Amberley Voter Information
2 Year Term.
a charter village
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Merrie Lynn (Stewart) Stillpass
- Occupation: Urban Planning Consultant
- Amberley Village Council Member
- Chair: Planning Committee & Board of Zoning Appeals; Public Buildings & Parks; and Beautification Committee
- Member: Streets, Public Utilities & Sewers; Land Development; and Law Committees
- Education: B. Urban Planning & MS Architecture, U.C. DAAP
- Member: American Institute of Certified Planners
Jonathan "Jon" Chaiken
- Responsible management of Fiscal resources to maintain high levels of Village services
- Enhancement and preservation of Village's cultural, aesthetic and environmental resources which directly effect community character and property value
- Make Amberley a premier community building on sense of place and enhance quality of life opportunities
- Board of Zoning Appeals 2005-present
- Stormwater Utility - 2004-present
Albert E. Lane
- 1) promote fiscal health without in an environment of flat to declining revenue and rising cost of services
- 2) Monitor density of development issues that could reduce available green space, create congestion on our streets, and add stress to such services as
- 3) Bring hidden taxes back into the general fund expenditures thus reducing the need for special taxing utilities.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- Village of Amberley Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.