(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Architect, Design & Construction Program Manager
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Cincinnati
- Masters of Construction Management, University of California at Berkeley
- Registered Architect, Ohio & California
- Officer, Navy Reserves (Seabees), Veteran Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Community Volunteer - Cub Scouts (Eagle Scout) & Church Vestry
- Leadership Cincinnati Class XXVII, Chamber of Commerce
- 1. Working with state and local government officials and businesses to ensure Symmes Township is well represented in regional planning.
- 2. Moving forward with successes such as the Rozzi property park development.
- 3. Working with developers to bring new projects that fit in with community goals.
- Occupation: Attorney
- Senior Naval Reserve Officer (Retired)
- Incumbent Trustee since 1995
- Former School Board Member 1989-1995
- Desert Storm, Enduring Freedom
- Iraqi Freedom veteran
- Special Deputy Sheriff Hamilton County
Mike A. "Howell" Howell
- Continue to keep effective tax rate lower than when I was first elected in 1995
- Expand parks and greenspace, develop new Rozzi section and Veterans Memorial
- Continue to improve roads and traffic
- Occupation: Shipping Manager
- Lifetime Resident
- 20 Years of Township Involvement
- Ex-member, Symmes Law & Safety
- President of Camp Dennison Civic Association
- Neighborhood Watch Commander
- Graduate of University of Cincinnati
- Combine two old township groups into a new Safety Committee
- Re-approach Polk Run Flooding Issues
- Lower Property Taxes
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- Symmes Township Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.