(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Albert C. Duebber
- Occupation: Business Owner
- University of Cincinnati/BBA 1971
- AAM / Automotive management Institute
- Former Member fo the Oak Hills school Board
- Delhi Township Trustee 2003-2007
- Two terms as President of the Board of Trustees
- Past Chairman of the Board of ASE
Kevin M. Rhodes
- Public safety / Support of Police , Fire and Public Works
- Improved Parks / Increased recreational opportunities
- Keep property owners responsible for the upkeep of their property
- Occupation: Building Inspector
- Use existing "Home Rule Authority" to enforce zoning and property maintenance.
- Streamline provided services and spending.
- NO more taxes, work within the township's budget.
- Occupation: Construction Project Manager
- Employed by Roell Builders
- Delhi property owner
- Delhi tax payer
- Bring an average citizen point of view to the Board of Trustees, improving the communication between the adminastration and it's residents
- Property maintenance, including residential, business and township
- Prepare our townships fiscal future
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- Delhi Township Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.