(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired - Avon Products as President Avon Germany
- Neighborhood: Symmes Township- Steeplechase Development
- Education: MBA Xavier University , BS Economics University of Cincinnati
- My career with Avon Products allowed me to advance from a Buyer in 1966 to a Senior Officer while working around the world.
- This career allowed me to serve on many boards and committees which continues to provide an understanding to the responsibility of board work.
- Sycamore School Board 2004- Current
- Great Oaks School Board 2006 - Current
Jill S. Cole
- Continue to Build and Enhance Board Relationships Internal and External "TEAM SYCAMORE"
- Execute "Our Contract with the Community" - A Financial Commitment in 2009
- Continue to Transfer Relevant Business Expertise to the District
- Occupation: Co-owner of Cole Realty Associates
- BSBA, The Ohio State Univ., Cum Laude
- Sycamore Schools PTO president, 4 years
- Frequent service as volunteer leader in schools and community
- Strong business experience in banking, accounting, communication, management
Julie B. (Bernsen) Brook
- Maintaining Academic Excellence while guiding Sycamore into the future
- Managing Budgets and addressing financial challenges with fiscal responsibility
- Improving communication with parents, staff, administration, business and taxpayers emphasing strong community involvement. See http://www.votejillcole.com
- Occupation: Mother/Wife/Community Volunteer
- BAUP (Urban Planning) 1/82, University of Illinois Urbana; MBA (Finance, HRM) Spring '88, Full Academic Assistantship, University of Illinois Chicago
- Board Member and Vice Chairman, Board of Sites Arrangements and Board of Zoning Appeals, City of Blue Ash, Ohio, 2006 - Present (appointed)
- Board Member, Yavneh Day School 2001- 2005 (appointed); Board Member, Sycamore Flying Fish, 2002-2006 (appointed)
- Mngmnt. Consult/R. E. Analyst: Wrote computer budget and real estate programs, analyzed real estate trends, wrote logistic computer model for USDOD
- Substitute Teacher, Girl Scout Leader, Room-mother, PTA/PTO Volunteer, Netanya Sister-City P2K Project Volunteer
- Husband - Barry A. Brook, MD; Children - Loren (2004 SHS grad) OSU Senior, Melissa (2007 SHS grad) OSU Freshman, Daniel SHS Freshman
- Ensure an "Excellent" education for every Sycamore Student
- Respect Taxpayer dollars
- Support the Sycamore Administration, Teachers and Staff
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Funding.
News and Analysis
- Sycamore Community Schools
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.