(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Procter & Gamble Marketing 28 years
- President and Manager of Noble Properties Inc.
- University of Cincinnati BS & BBA 1977
- U C Graduate study in Broadcasting and Communication
- Anderson High School 1972
- Elected Forest Hills School Board 2003, VP 2005, president 2006
- Deacon Anderson Hills Christian Church
Richard W. "Rich" Neumann
- Maintain an all-round Excellent School District
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Select the Best Superintendent to replace Dr. Patzwald
- Occupation: President, Development - Mandalay Baseball Properties
- Forest Hills School Board Member 1998-2005
- Elected to Forest Hills School Board twice previously in 1997 and 2001
- President, Forest Hills School Board 2001 & 2005
- Vice President, Forest Hills School Board 2000, 2003 & 2004
- Elder, Mt. Washington Presbyterian Church
Rachel Ann (Baker) Newman
- New Superintendent Search and Selection
- Maintain Academic Success - Seven Consecutive Years Rated "Excellent" by ODE
- Continue Outstanding Record of Fiscal Responsibility While Addressing District Facilities Issues
- Occupation: Educator
- Teacher in Ohio public schools 1987-2007
- Post-graduate work at UC 1986-1987
- Trust Administrator at local bank 1984-1986
- Babson College (MBA) 1984
- Denison University (Bachelor of Arts) 1982
- Maintain the tradition excellence in Forest Hills Local School District and improve the quality of education offered to all students.
- Ensure that the district remains on solid financial ground.
- Work to improve the district facilities to ensure that all school buildings are safe, accessible, and up-to-date.
- Occupation: Tax Counsel
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Husband and father of five (5) young children
- Invest in Math & Science Programs
- Invest in Quality of Teachers
- Conservative Stewardship of Taxpayer Funds
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Funding.
News and Analysis
- Forest Hills Local School District Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.