(Vote for 6)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Shirley J. Hackett
- Occupation: Retired Elementary Sch. Assistant Principal
- Masters Degree in Education plus...
Frank C. Sylvester
Joyce B. Glover
- To provide information to the four targeted areas about our community Reinvestment Area prog. This tax abatement prog. is designed to help citizens...
- To revitalize and recruit new businesses in our business district.
- As Chairperson of the Urban Forestry Bd. we are moving closer to becoming a "Tree City USA" award winner.
- Occupation: Retired educator
- Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts in Education,
- Precinct Executive
- Treasurer of the Silverton Democratic Club
- CincyAfterSchool Tutoring Coordinator
Willa M. Garner
- Montgomery /Plainfield Rd. intersection Project
- Streetscape Project
- Silverton Community Learning Center
- Occupation: Retired Educator
- M.Ed, University of Cincinnati
- BS, University of Cincinnati
- RN (Registerd Nurse), University of Cincinnati
- Administrative Certification, Xavier University
- 1988 Vocational Teacher of the Year, Withrow High School
- Lead Teacher, High School for Health Professions; Hughes High School
Mark J. Quarry
- I shall work toward a crime free neighborhood with a strong focus on outreach programs for senior citizens
- I will work with city council and the city manager to maintain services to the city at the highest level for the lowest cost.
- I will make every effort to work toward prevention of any increase in taxation.
- Occupation: Council Member
- Director, Government Affairs
- BA - University of Cincinnati. Also, Certificate, Professional Writing (Business)
- Silverton Blockwatch Association - Zone Captain
- Hamilton County Tax Levy Review Committee
- OKI Regional Council of Governments - Representative for City of Silverton
- Hamilton County Storm Water District Oversight Board
- Street Repair - maintain aggressive repair and update of city streets
- Safety - continue my work with Silverton Police Department to ensure citizen safety
- Development - use construction of new Silverton school to jump start city development
- Occupation: Own, Manage and Maintain Real estate
- Community: Silverton
- B.S. Bus. Admin. U.C. Evening College
- Keep the city as crime free as possible.
- Maintain city services at the highest level for the lowest cost.
- Make every effort to prevent any increase in taxation.
- Occupation: Retired dressmaker / Cosmetologist
- Graduate of Wenonah Trade School
- Graduate of Tri-State Beauty College
- To work on getting the new school for Silverton
- Work on widening the intersection of Plainfield and Montgomery Rd.
- Getting Welcome Wagon Committee started.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- City of Silverton Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.