League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 6, 2007 Election
Law Director; City of Saint Bernard Voter Information
4 Year Term.
a statutory city
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Kate E. (Russell) Bedinghaus
- B.A., Thomas More College, Cum Laude
- JD, The University of Cincinnati College of Law
Edward J. Geiser
- Reduce the city's need for outside legal services.
- Improve the relationship between the office of Law Director and the city departments.
- Assist in making the good of the city the goal in city government.
- Occupation: Attorney
- Serving 4th Term as Director of Law
- Prosecuting Attorney St. Bernard Mayor's Court - Former St. Bernard Tax Board of Review
- Former Assistant Hamilton County Prosecutor
- University of Dayton School of Law - Cum Laude
- Xavier University - BSBA , MBA
- Member St. Bernard Eagles - Fraternal Order of Police
- Continue to provide assistance to the St. Bernard Police Department to strengthen and enforce our laws with the goal of protecting our citizens.
- Work with recently hired Economic Development Director to provide the required legal assistance and advice to foster new opportunities and growth.
- Assist the Code Enforcement Department in the development of stronger, enforcable building codes to improve the housing standards.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- City of Saint Bernard Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 19, 2007 17:42 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.